Monday, May 5, 2014

Act as if you are the person you want to be~

So there's this motivation image on Pinterest that I've printed out and put up on my wall next to the things that make me feel happy.

Another thing that makes me happy and far less anxious is to make lists. So in putting those two things together, I've made this list:

The person I wanna be is:
  • Responsible
  • Kind/sweet
  • Soft spoken, unless she needs not be
  • Tough
  • Honest
  • Stable
  • Down to earth
What she does:
  • Makes sure she has all of her chores and work done.
  • Does her very best at her job, and doesn't half ass anything.
  • Doesn't overreact, or give in anxiety or fear.
  • Eats healthy.
  • Works out regularly.
  • Does her best to make herself and others happy.
  • Reaches her goals in a way that isn't self destructive. 
  • Makes time for herself, but doesn't dis her loved ones to do so. 
I still have to print this out so I can see it every day, but so far I'm already making progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment